Our Journey To You

This is the story of our adoption journey to our daughter Kaleigh in China


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Dolls




I found these dolls on a website, www.redthreadfamilies.com. I just could not resist and had to buy all three of them. They are all designed for a different age child so I think they will keep Kaleigh happy for years to come. I know this information is coming out of order but we didn't get this started in time to get everything in order and I want to be able to share everything with all of you. I also found dresses that fit the oldest of the three dolls and two of those dresses are made of fabrics that are Asian in theme so I am hoping to find material in China and have Kaleigh matching dresses made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home