Our Journey To You

This is the story of our adoption journey to our daughter Kaleigh in China


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Shopping Trip






For those of you who don't know about the friends we have made through this adoption process, let me be honest, they are wonderful to have around. Today Jen and I had plans to go shopping for things for our girls. We were looking for deals and bibs and other things that would not matter what size or season. Let me be very honest by saying that we failed that mission in the first store. However, it was a very fun day, we shopped almost the entire day and had lunch. Everyone keeps asking about all of the clothes that I have already bought for Kaleigh, well here are the pictures of the things I bought today. They all come from the following stores, Gymboree, The Children's Place, Baby Gap, Chocolate Soup and the wash clothes (my practical purchase) came from Kohls. Enjoy the pictures. I will try to get some pictures up of some of the other cute items in her closet over the next few weeks.

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, June 25, 2006 11:29:00 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Everything is so cute! You do need to share some of the other outfits that you've accumulated. When I told Shane about Kaleigh's closet, he was sure to point out that we had a closet full of clothes before Hannah arrived, too. And I told him that I already confessed that to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home