Our Journey To You

This is the story of our adoption journey to our daughter Kaleigh in China


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Exciting News

No, the exciting news is not about our adoption but about our future niece or nephew. Yes, my younger brother Greg and his wife Emily have just found out that they are expecting. I am very excited for them and I know they have been wanting this and trying to plan for the right time to try. I will admit it does depress me in a way because it is so hard to keep waiting for Kaleigh. It is so hard to actually see the progress we are making toward bringing her home and it is going to be so easy to see the progress and the end of the journey that brings their baby home. I am still very very excited for them but it is making my wait a little harder than it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home