Our Journey To You

This is the story of our adoption journey to our daughter Kaleigh in China


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Memphis Symphony Orchestra

As many of you know Brent and I go to the Home For the Holiday's show put on by the Memphis Symphony Orchestra every year. Well, this year about 10 minutes before the show started I was doing my usual people watching thing and looked up in the balcony to my right and saw what appeared to be a 3 - 4 year old Chinese girl with her American mother. They were later joined by what appeared to be daddy and big sister. She was so cute and she was so affectionate with her family. Brent and I both kept sneaking looks during the concert so we were able to see how much she was enjoying it. She seemed to be loving it.

I was telling some of the people in my adoption group earlier that is seems that every time I start getting discouraged God sends me reassurance that we are doing the right thing and that one day we will have our daughter home and in our arms and that it will be even better than we have imagined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home