Our Journey To You

This is the story of our adoption journey to our daughter Kaleigh in China


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Another Purchase


Yes, I do have a shopping problem when it comes to things for our future daughter Kaleigh. Since she is not here for me to play with I just keep thinking of things that she will "need" when she gets home. On Sunday, I had to go to Target to pick up a couple of things and finally bought some bibs (not pictured) and while looking at the bibs I found some t-shirts and denim shorts that were on clearance so at less than $3.00 each it was a deal I couldn't pass up. I then decided to go to the mall to see if I could find any of the other items my sister-in-law was looking for and ended up finding two more outfits I could just not live without. I love the white denim skirt with the pink stitching!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home