Our Journey To You

This is the story of our adoption journey to our daughter Kaleigh in China


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

The rest of the family



I know everyone has been waiting for another update to Kaleigh's Closet and trust me when I say that I have had some more purchases for her closet but I don't know if I will post all of them since I do want a few surprise outfits for everyone to see her in. Now I would like to introduce to everyone the two members of our family that are also waiting on Kaleigh. They are our dogs Malcolm (black) and Abbigail (buff and white). They are two wonderful cocker spaniels. Malcolm is getting ready to turn 6 and Abbigail is about 4 1/2 and they have been our "children" so it will be an adjustment for them to not be the center of attention, but they are both very loving dogs and I have a feeling they will end up being very protective of Kaleigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home