Our Journey To You

This is the story of our adoption journey to our daughter Kaleigh in China


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Another doll




Yes we had decided that we had enough dolls for Kaleigh for the time being but I really loved this one and when we found it on Ebay I convinced Brent to bid on "just one more". I also have to share that we found a dealer who has several of the Chinese Lee Middleton dolls and the dealer is located in Parson's TN which is where my corporate offices are. Maybe I will have a good connection who can get me a deal on another one or two???

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:07:00 PM, Blogger Angela said…

    We must have been seperated at the hip! My mother in law saw your blog, and told me about your dolls. I LOVE Lee Middleton dolls, and have purchased several myself. I had seen Love makes the world go ' round a couple of years ago when I was looking for a doll for my first daughter's second birthday, anyway at the time we had not decided to adopt so I did not get her, but pouted in the store when I had to leave without her. I do have two Asian ones though, the newest one is "Golden Buttercup" I don't know if you've seen her or not, but she is so sweet! She has a different face than the others. Anyway just wanted to say HI!!!
    Oh, and the clothes too, I would get into trouble if I pulled out all the stuff I have bought for her!

     
  • At Friday, February 23, 2007 8:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... Mercedes benz a 160 indicator light

     

Post a Comment

<< Home