Our Journey To You

This is the story of our adoption journey to our daughter Kaleigh in China


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Homestudy Update

Today we had our homestudy update visit. It was exactly what I expected it to be, a formality. We have to have it done in order to update our fingerprints. Debby said that it should be ready by Monday or so and that she will put it in the mail to us so that we can go be refingerprinted. It was sad after she left because Brent told me that he feels further away from Kaleigh than he did when Debby did the home visit the last time. I do understand how he feels but I have to keep a positive outlook right now or I would be in the firm grasp of depression. I have to keep the faith that she will be home this fall or before Christmas at the latest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home