Our Journey To You

This is the story of our adoption journey to our daughter Kaleigh in China


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Kaleigh's Closet 4







Just a couple of more post and I should be caught up on the things that are already in her closet and I should be able to start posting the stuff that I bought this weekend. The only things that I did not take pictures of are sleepers, onesies, and a few little pieces that don't really go with anything and were purchased more for play clothes than anything. Of course, I love the Titans cheerleading outfit, but unless we get her during the winter this year that is one outfit that she won't get to wear. It is size 9mo. I also really love the ponchos, I can't wait to see her in those with her little jeans. Yes, I know you can already tell that she is going to have a wonderful wardrobe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home