Our Journey To You

This is the story of our adoption journey to our daughter Kaleigh in China


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Baby Registary

Well, mom is having me a baby shower in June since it would be very difficult for me to get there for a shower after we get the referral so we have finally registered. We are registered at Target (of course), Babies R Us and Walmart (for those who are not close to the other two). We are really excited about this continued process of preparing for our daughter.

I told mom this past weekend that I really feel like we are going to have her in our arms this year. We keep hearing that it could take a little longer than that but right now I just feel that I will have her with me before the year is over. Please keep saying prayers that she is doing okay and that we are going to have her home soon.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home